Want To Add Value To Your Business And Be Recognized As A Leader In The Community?
At E.A.R.N. we believe in assessing the bottom line business benefits to hiring a person with a disability.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
This is a cost free and risk free way for you to find and train valuable and lasting employees.
- Provide wage subsidies and incentives to reduce training and recruiting costs
- Highly skilled job coaches to assist with training, on-site support and follow-up
- Employment specialists will match your company’s needs with the worker’s knowledge, skills and goals
- No cost advertising for job vacancies in the event that we cannot fill a position
- Interviewing, assessing and recruiting services provided on your behalf
- Job trials to assess an individual’s suitability for the position
- Up to 33 months of follow-up support on behalf of the employees you hire
Let us do the work for you! Take advantage of E.A.R.N. employment services, including free job postings, pre-screening and interviewing candidates, to find the perfect fit for your business and save you time!
E.A.R.N. provides unique and experiential training that enhances the comfort level of your staff when dealing with persons with disabilities.
Training Topics Include:
- What is a disability?
- Breaking down barriers and exploring myths
- How to communicate and interact with customers with various disabilities
- Exploring the value and benefits of providing equal opportunities to customers with disabilities
EQI examines an individual’s social and emotional competencies.
- Can be done in groups to improve team dynamics and work teams
- Pre-screen candidates to ensure you hire the best fit for your business
Let Us Help You Focus On:
- Organizational Development
- Executive Coaching
- Team Building
A comprehensive and interactive self-assessment instrument, designed to promote understanding and appreciation of individual differences and temperament. Optimize team performance, yield higher productivity, narrow gaps and improve morale.
- Recognize your own unique blend of strengths and qualities, and appreciate others’ differences
- Use your knowledge of self and others to improve interpersonal relations and team work
Individual and Group Rates Available
(905) 377-9920 Ext. 23