- The Association is a not-for-profit, charitable organization with a mandate to provide support to individuals with an intellectual disability. Our overall goal is:
“Improved Quality of Life For The People We Support”
- The Association is committed to providing services that place the person and their family first.
- The Association promotes the inclusion of people with intellectual disabilities by working in partnership with the community.
- Services are determined by an individual’s choices and needs through a planning process.
- The organization supports 134 individuals from the age of six years old and beyond who attend school, work and participate in their communities in a variety of different ways.
- The Association is also an ODSP Employment Supports Provider. This program provides supports to individuals with a range of disabilities who have a barrier to employment.
- The Association is a member of the provincial organization, Community Living Ontario.
- The Association is a United Way member agency.